You are a Member of Islamic Society of Ballarat Inc if:
- You are a Muslim;
- You are living, studying, or working in Greater Ballarat Region;
- Administrative Committee approves your membership application; and
- You pay the membership fee.
To apply for membership:
| Entrance fee|| Amount|
| Ordinary || $100 AUD|
| Student|| $50 AUD|
| Annual Subscription Fee|| $40 AUD|
Membership Benefits: Members of Islamic Society of Ballarat Inc can:
- Decide the future of the Society in Annual General Meeting through elections;
- Become Committee member and run the affairs of the Society; and
- Call a Special General Meeting as per rule 10(5) if an important issue needs to be raised.
In addition to this, by becoming a member you help the cause of the Society with your membership fee.